You are a UM-Dearborn graduate. Celebrate your accomplishments from wherever you are.
Whether you dressed up in full maize and blue or in your favorite pjs, share what you are doing on your big day. Post your photos to Instagram with #UMDearbornGrad to be included on this page. Don’t have a public Instagram account? Submit your photos here.
To bring some Go Blue spirit, we’ve put together an at-home graduation party kit so you can make your celebration a-maize-ing.
- Print at home photo frames, graduation banners, cupcakes toppers and photo booth props will help you commemorate the big day.
- Don’t have a grad cap? Make your own with these directions from STAMPS School of Art & Design.
- Look your best by dressing up however you’d like! Sure, a traditional cap and gown are a classic choice, but feel free to get creative if you don’t have those items available right now. Instead, why not wear your favorite formal outfit, something that reflects your culture or a spirited maize and blue ensemble? Or maybe you want to go for sweatpants or PJs — it’s totally your call!
- Give your Facebook profile photo a makeover with one of our new photo frames. To add one, click on your Facebook profile photo to update, then add frame. Search for “University of Michigan-Dearborn” to see options for grads or everyday use! These designs were created by Alexann Zahara, fellow member of the UM-Dearborn Class of 2020!
- Fan of GIF stickers on Instagram and Snapchat? Search #UMDearborn to see some special options for your next story.
- Are you celebrating with friends and family via Zoom? Give your session some campus spirit with one of our custom Zoom backgrounds. Special commencement option just added!
- #UMSocial is offering more digital assets to help make your day special. Check out their Facebook Frames, Snapchat Lenses and Zoom backgrounds on their website.